- high elasticity and resistance to deformations
- good water-repellent properties
- resistant to cracking, scratching and abrasion
- with high adhesion to the edges of the slabs
- faience, terracotta, granite, glass ceramics
- mosaics, natural stone, marble, limestone
- clinker, concrete slabs, glass bricks, etc.
For use in:
- terraces, balconies, flat roofs, facades
- linings subjected to high loads and deformations
- constantly wet rooms
- internal and external conditions
TERAFLEX® SILVER SELECTION is an extremely fine deformable grout, designed for color filling of joints with a width and depth of 1 to 15 mm, which does not shrink when drying. It has increased mechanical resistance against cracking, scratching, abrasion and wear and can be applied to both walls and floors. The fine components used in the composition of the mixture allow the production of very smooth surfaces, and inorganic pigments and dyes guarantee the great durability of all colors.
Due to its very high elasticity, it is extremely suitable for grouting claddings mounted on foundations subjected to large deformations - in floor and wall heating systems, plasterboard, wood panels, etc. The new, improved formula increases the adhesion of the mixture to the edges of the plates and ensures its tight adhesion to them even at high deformations.
class CG2 WA according to EN 13888
Polyethylene buckets of 1 kg, 2 kg.