This website www.styrodesign.eu (the “Website”) is owned and operated by STIRODESIGN EOOD. We understand that as a visitor to our website, you may have questions about the information you provide to us and how we process it.
What personal data we process
In order to take advantage of our electronic service, we collect and process your personal data. We need them so that we can answer your inquiries made through the contact form. The following data is collected for you:
• Additionally, you can provide your own phone.
You are not obligated to provide personal information, but if you refuse to provide the personal information we need, you will not be able to take advantage of the electronic service on the website. You are not required to provide personal information in order to browse the website.
styrodesign.eu does not collect or process data that reveals racial, ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, as well as data related to health and the human genome.
In order to be able to answer your inquiries, we store pseudonymous personal data in the archive, in particular your email. Pseudonymous data has been altered / encrypted to such an extent that it can no longer be identified with a specific person.
In order to provide you with better service and to improve the work of the website, we use anonymized information about its visitors.
Anonymised data does not allow identification with a specific person. These may include:
• Cookie identification number;
• Geographical location related to the source of traffic;
• Geolocation in case of direct marketing or remarketing.
• To identify your applications submitted through the contact form, telephone or other online channel;
• For processing orders made through the contact form and by phone;
• To send information to you, in case you have subscribed to a newsletter from STIRODESIGN EOOD;
• For statistical analysis, for the purposes of which anonymized data that do not contain personal information are used.
How the data you provide is used
Security of personal data
styrodesign.eu implements measures to ensure the security, correctness and protection of the personal data it processes. We constantly monitor the stored information and control its processing.
Your data is stored on software on controlled servers and physical media - hard drives, to which limited and strictly controlled access is provided. Employees who have access to technical and software means are obliged to treat the information as confidential.
Obligations of styrodesign.eu
• To take reliable technical measures to protect against unauthorized access to your personal data;
• To maintain the technical ability to enter, change, add and delete personal data;
• Provide you with continuous access to data, unless technical reasons or circumstances beyond our control prevent us;
• Do not provide your data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent;
• To respond in writing and motivated to your objections within 14 days of their receipt.
• In the event of a change in this Policy, we will inform you in a timely manner in an appropriate manner.
Providing personal data to subcontractors and third parties
styrodesign.eu provides the personal and anonymised data at its disposal to third parties (registered in Bulgaria or in another Member State) only for the purposes of:
• Execution of contracts for distance sales, delivery of goods to the address specified by the user. This includes providing the data to a licensed postal operator (courier company), through strictly defined confidentiality procedures;
• Statistical analysis of the use of the website.
Other personal data not related to the commercial activity and the use of the website shall not be provided with personal data, unless a normative act provides otherwise or unless the user gives his explicit consent. Exceptions are:
• Law enforcement authorities.
• Right of access to your personal data processed by STIRODESIGN EOOD
• The right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data and the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
• The right to be informed before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes and to be given the opportunity to object to such disclosure and use;
• The right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you want to exercise your right to access or correct your personal data, you can contact us.
Cookies are short text files or small packets of information that are stored through the Internet browser of your end device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit various sites and pages on the Internet.
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome) have cookies automatically turned on. By changing the default settings of the browser you use, you can determine whether and to what extent you allow cookies to be accessed on your computer.
If you do not make any changes, this means that you accept the default settings of the browser and agree to activate the functions of cookies. If you do not agree, change your browser settings and restrict or remove the cookie installation feature.
What cookies are used on this Website
They allow you to perform important functions on the site, such as saving a recurring form field within a browser session. They are not stored on your computer and are deleted when you end the browser session.
Cookies for analysis
These are persistent cookies and allow us to recognize recurring anonymous users of our site. By comparing with an anonymous, randomly generated identifier, specific browsing information can be recorded, such as:
• How you got to the site;
• What pages you have viewed;
• What options you have chosen and where you have gone through the website.
Tracking this information allows us to make improvements to the site and correct errors.
We use Google Analytics cookies for analysis purposes. We do not record any personal information as part of this process.
We use these cookies to see advertising content outside of styrodesign.eu, as close as possible to your interests.
Disable or block cookies
If you do not know the type and version of the browser you are using to access the Internet browser, click on the 'Help' menu at the top of the browser window and then click on 'About', which will display the information you are looking for. .
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Click on the 'Tools' option at the top of the browser window, select 'Internet options' and then click on 'Privacy'. Check that the Privacy level setting is Medium or lower. With this setting, cookies are enabled in the browser. When setting settings above Medium, cookies are blocked.
Click on the wrench icon at the top right of the browser window and select 'Settings'. Click on 'Show advanced settings' at the bottom and position on the 'Privacy' section.
To disable cookies, enable the options 'Block sites from setting any data', 'Block third-party cookies and site data'. third-party sites) and 'Clear cookies and other site and plug-in data when I close my browser' (clear cookies and other site data and plug-ins when closing my browser).
Click on 'Tools' at the top of the browser window and select 'Options'. Then select the 'Privacy' icon on the menu that appears. Check the 'Accept cookies from sites' option to enable cookies. If you want to disable cookies, uncheck this box.
Click on the gear icon located at the top right of the browser window and select 'Preferences'. Click on the 'Privacy' icon on the menu that appears. Check the 'Block third-party and advertising cookies' option. If you want to completely disable cookies, check the 'Never' box.
Disable and block browser add-on cookies
Additionally, you can use the official browser add-on. It is supported by all known brothers. You can download the plugin here, as well as find detailed information on its use.
All cookies used on this website are automatically deleted / deleted after a certain period of time. This period varies up to 2 years, depending on the purpose of the specific cookie.
Remarketing and advertising
What is remarketing?
Remarketing is a form of online advertising that allows you to see relevant content for products and services outside of styrodesign.eu. Once you visit our website, a third-party algorithm determines what you are interested in. As a result, you may see an advertising message in the form of a banner or text that directly interests you.
Is personal information about me stored?
For the purposes of remarketing and advertising, anonymized information from advertising cookies is used. No personal information is stored about you.
Contact us with questions about your personal data
You can contact us to:
• Check and confirm the up-to-dateness of your data;
• To wish for your data to be deleted - The right to be "forgotten";
• To request the provision of your data in a format convenient for you;
• Request a temporary blocking of processing;
• Submit an objection to the processing methods;
• Request information about how your data is processed.
Ways to contact styrodesign.eu
Contact us through:
• Contact form;
• Email: info @ styrodesign.eu